Wellness For The World
Energy Medicine with Elsie Kerns
Today’s Stress Induced Living means…
- Rush hour traffic and meals on the run
- Coping with environmental fallout from computers, cell phones, microwaves, etc.,
- Wading through the daily influx of emails and volumes of information
- Juggling job responsibilities with time for family, fun and relaxation.
Results … depletion of energy & burnout!
- Compromised immune system
- Dis-ease versus ease
- Chronic conditions like fibromyalgia, diabetes, high blood pressure, chronic fatigue syndrome, carpel tunnel, cancer, heart disease and more
- Rise in addictive behavior in an attempt to cope with the pressure.
Simple Stress Reduction Strategies teach you how to …
- Keep Your Energies Humming before BURNOUT!
- Create a daily routine to enhance, expand, focus & free up your energy
- Protect your personal homeland security system – Your Immune System!
Life is a succession of decisions from the moment your feet hit the floor till the last task before falling in bed again.
Learning self-empowering stress reduction techniques that can be implemented on a daily basis is key to balance for the whole person in body, mind and spirit.
These easy lifestyle options restore and revitalize your mind-body and support creativity, confidence and productivity.
To learn more about all the Wellness for Life Services for you, your group or corporation, please visit the Services page.